“Success for everyone”
We want the best for everyone in our school. Our aim is to unlock every individual's potential; to achieve this we offer great teaching and a range of opportunities for learning. We provide a safe, supportive yet challenging environment in which students can flourish: enjoying their learning and developing the skills they will need to be independent thinkers and successful, responsible adults.
- The School Improvement Plan for 2015/16 has been added.
- Exam results information has been added.
- The calendar has been updated with 2015/16 events.
- A/B weeks for 2015/16 have been added.
- Term dates for 2016/17 have been added.
- Years 7-11 key dates and enrichment information have been added.
- The staff list has been updated.
- The contact system has been updated.
- New photos have been added.